- Finding a place to work.
- Finding the right tools to work productively.
- Staying connected with loved ones and colleagues.
In this article, we’ll give you five Android apps that will help you overcome these obstacles and make your digital nomad dreams a reality in 2022.
This remote work app enables you to access your work desktop anywhere, on any device. It is available for Android, iOS, Windows and Mac. With vDesk.works, you can:
- Work on your projects from anywhere in the world.
- Use your existing desktop apps, files and settings.
- Access your work computer through a secure connection
- Manage your remote connections in a simpler way.
- You need to install the vDesk client on your computer before connecting with vDesks from anywhere else in the world. Then, the app will provide you with fast and secure remote desktop access, just like using your own workstation at home or office.
vDesk.works offers Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), which is perfect for digital nomads. If your laptop gets stolen or lost, you can still access all your work files and applications from another device.
Trello enables you to organize anything with anyone, from anywhere! It is a flexible and easy to use tool that will help you and your team:
- Manage projects, tasks and teams.
- Plan events, trips and parties.
- Collaborate with colleagues on work-related projects .
Worldpackers is a social travel network that connects travelers with locals who need help with things like gardening, cooking, renovation, and more. It is available for Android and iOS.
As a traveler, you can:
- Find work opportunities in your destination of choice.
- Earn money by helping people in your destination community.
- Get to know the local culture and lifestyle.
Google Docs is a free web-based word processor that you can use to share and edit documents with others. It is available for Android, iOS and Windows.
With Google Docs, you can:
- Create and edit text documents on your mobile device.
- Collaborate with colleagues in real time.
- Access your files from any device.
- Store your files in the cloud.
Google Docs is a great tool for remote workers because it allows you to easily share and collaborate on documents with colleagues, no matter where they are in the world. And the best part is that it’s free!
AirBnB is a global marketplace for people to list, discover and book unique accommodations around the world. It is available for Android and iOS.
As an AirBnB host, you can:
- List your property on the app so travelers can book it directly.
- Manage your listing anytime, anywhere.
- Get notified when your guests have questions or book your room.
- Welcome travelers from around the world with real-time online hospitality service .
- Explore unique places to stay in more than 190 countries around the world.
- Book unique accommodations through the app.
- Get travel tips and inspirations.
- Receive 24/7 customer support from AirBnB.
AirBnB is a great app for travelers because it offers a variety of unique accommodation options in 190 countries around the world. And, as an added bonus, AirBnB offers 24/7 customer support in case you need it.
So, there you have it! Our top five apps for travelers and digital nomads. We hope you find these apps helpful and that they make your travels and work experiences easier and more enjoyable. Thanks for reading!